CTAC Assured Course to promote good mental health and wellbeing by equipping participants with:
• Practical strategies to build personal and team resilience
• Knowledge of the effects of stress, emotions and thoughts
• Practical solutions to build personal resilience and manage overwhelming stress and anxiety.
The course aims to provide individuals with an understanding of mental health and wellbeing including the relationship between pressure and performance. Delegates will explore what overwhelm, stress, and anxiety means to them and how this impacts their motivation and productivity. Throughout the workshop, delegates are provided with practical knowledge and understanding of building and sustaining their resilience throughout the day and limiting the effects of the body’s natural stress response.
• What is mental health and who does it affect.
• How overwhelm, stress and anxiety impacts our mental health and wellbeing.
• What is resilience and why is it so important.
• Our emotional response and the importance of awareness.
• The power of thought and beliefs.
• Biohacking a stress response.
• Five ways to wellbeing.
• Establishing a new baseline.
• Development Partner: Vector Equilibrium
• Course Length: ½ day
• Minimum Age: 16
• Assessment: There is no formal assessment for this course
Who is this course designed for?
This course will benefit all employees regardless of seniority, however, due to the focus on stress and performance, supervisors, managers & directors would benefit so they are aware of their own tendency and that of their team to enter a phase where working harder actually decreases performance and increases the risk of mistakes.
We will be in touch with you shortly